This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ethanganclegal.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Revisions to Privacy Notice
Copyright © 2021, Law Office of Ethan Ganc This site and all of the coding, graphics, and other materials required to render the site as it appears are owned by the Law Office of Ethan Ganc. No part may be reproduced, printed, downloaded, distributed or used in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the Law Office of Ethan Ganc, except for noncommercial, personal and informational purposes. Each copy of these materials must contain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
The Law Office of Ethan Ganc will not collect any personal information from you unless you voluntarily choose to submit or otherwise disclose such information to us, including information submitted or disclosed by mail, telephone, fax, or electronically. We will not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. The Law Office of Ethan Ganc will only use your information to respond to your request for information.
The Law Office of Ethan Ganc website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not collect personal information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen. The Law Office of Ethan Ganc encourages all parents to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of their personal data while using the Internet.
The Law Office of Ethan Ganc has no obligation to monitor the website or the use of the website or to retain the content of any user session. However, the Law Office of Ethan Ganc reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain, and/or disclose any information, including IP addresses, as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request, or to cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in the investigation of a claim of illegal activity. We also may use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect our service, website, customers, or others.
This web site may contain links to web sites not maintained by the Law Office of Ethan Ganc. The Law Office of Ethan Ganc is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, nor does inclusion of a link in our web site to another web site imply recommendation, approval, or endorsement by the Law Office of Ethan Ganc of the site.
- The material included on the Law Office of Ethan Ganc web site is provided solely for informational purposes. No prediction of results should be inferred from the information contained on this web site.
- The information on our website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. It should not be relied upon or construed as legal advice.
- Readers should not act or elect not to act based upon the information on our web site without seeking professional legal counsel.
- Transmission and receipt of information contained on this web site do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Office of Ethan Ganc.
- There is no guarantee that any correspondence between you and Law Office of Ethan Ganc resulting from the receipt of information from the web site will be treated as confidential. PLEASE DO NOT SEND INFORMATION TO US THAT YOU CONSIDER CONFIDENTIAL without first obtaining:
- a written statement from us that we represent you (a “retainer letter”); and
- permission from one of the firm’s attorneys to provide confidential information to us relating to a particular matter.
- The Law Office of Ethan Ganc does not wish to solicit through this site the business of anyone in any state where such use of the site may not be in compliance with any applicable laws or ethical rules, or to represent anyone with respect to legal matters related to the laws of any state or country in which our lawyers are not admitted to practice law.